While we were in Poway, we took Maddox on a train ride at Old Poway Park (where Tommy and I had our reception). It is beautiful there and we had so much fun on the "choo choo"!
This is while we were waiting our turn to get on the train. This is his "Cheese" face.
Alright.. On to the birthday festivities. On Sunday night we drove up to Hollywood and went window shopping on Rodeo Drive....
Now on to the tour. It was sooo cool to see where some of our favorite shows are filmed. I was able to see the Gilmore Girls houses and town square and Luke's Cafe. We saw the set for the Big Bang Theory. But the BEST part was ....... FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!
They have moved the set to the museum but it was so fun to see it all!
Stacey and I in front of WB Studioes
Thats right... We had SO much fun at the Ellen show. But can I tell you its a work out!?!?! For like 45 minutes before the show started they had us DANCING for like FOREVER!! Stacey tore it up.. She has moves like you have never seen before. At the end the MC told her she was the BEST! BEST DANCER, BEST GIRL!! So, she got a t-shirt :). Anyway, we had a blast! Oh, and did I mention that this was the FIRST time that I was without Maddox for 2 WHOLE nights! Maddox went home with Tommy and enjoyed going to play at his friends house while I got a LITTLE BREAK!!! Ah, it was glorious. Unfortunately, as hard as I tried to sleep in, I couldn't.... but I did lounge in bed and watched grown up shows while I could! :)
Stacey, thanks for turning 21! It was soo much fun!!









No comments:
Post a Comment