2.17.2010

Adventures

Well, you know us, always going somewhere. All the girls in my ward have begun to joke about us being inactive and are always asking when and where are we going next. It is true.. We do love to travel and see our dear friends and family! A few weeks ago I was blessed with the opportunity to go "surprise" my mom in Texas. I guess she knew we were coming but just didn't know when. It was so funny for her to walk in the door and all she saw was Maddox walking around! As always, we enjoyed our time there. We were away from all of our responsibilities of life and it was wonderful! My brother and his girlfriend came up for the weekend from Austin to hang out.. It was nice to spend time with them. I was able to see my pregnant little sister... AND I was able to see one of my greatest friends, Lauren and her son Addison! (Lauren has been living in Germany for the past few years so it is super hard to coordinate being in the same place at the same time! She is also the person who introduced Tom and I). Oh, and even though we didn't see them, I promised a shout out to Cameron B!! (there ya go Cam!) So, anyway.. we enjoyed our time there..

 
Here is Maddox playing balloon with Addison..


Lauren and Addison :)
I ended up staying in Texas for a few extra days due to some difficult family circumstances, but because of that we were able to make it to my step-sisters sons birthday party at Chuckie Cheese. This was Maddox's first Chuckie Cheese experience....

He enjoyed playing some of the games...


 

But he mostly enjoyed the cake :)
 
(I just had to put this picture on here! Think you got enough buddy?)



So, that is our Texas trip. We love and miss everyone back there!!
Now, since we have been home, I am continually amused by this little boy:
If you haven't noticed, he has some pretty entertaining faces.

 
Ahh, the balls. I wish you knew how many of these little balls are all around our house :) I finally had to put half of them into this bag because Maddox and his friend were always throwing them down the stairs and I was not going to continue to bring 170 balls upstairs. I love that Maddox decided it would be a comfortable chair though :)

3 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

I was surprised looking at this post at how BIG Maddox is! He has grown up SO much since we saw him last. Miss you guys. Glad you're enjoying your travels. Let us know when you're back up in Idaho! Madison wants to meet you. :)

Megan said...

We have those balls too....ugh, what was I thinking when I bought the ball pit???

The Davies said...

Ahh! Such cute pictures! I'll have to get my pictures of the boys on my blog and e-mailed to you. They were so cute together. Miss ya!

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other