Alright, so we spent a few days in Rexburg. We were both so excited to be back (believe it or not)! A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same! We enjoyed visiting with old friends and family. My sister got her Associate's Degree so we all attended that ceremony and the rest of the time we just hung out. I got to visit cute new babies of old friends and we helped my sister and my sister in law move out of their apartments. We really enjoyed our time there!



Tommy doing his "trick" with Maddox. It scares me to death but they love it!


Maddox, Tommy, and Shiloh
Alright, so these are the kids I babysat for when I was going to school in Rexburg. I started when Tommy (the middle one) was two months and now he is 3 years old. Wow! Shiloh was born on Valentine's Day this year. She is almost a month older than Maddox but Maddox was SO much bigger! Aren't they the cutest kids!?




Here we all are after Casey's graduation. Isn't she beautiful!?

Tommy doing his "trick" with Maddox. It scares me to death but they love it!
1 comment:
aw Casey! tell her congrats for me!
Post a Comment