7.24.2008

Ahh... Vacation!

Well hello everyone! I apologize for not keeping y'all updated on our recent travels! Right now we are in Island Park, Idaho staying in "Grandpa's Cabin". We are up here with Tommy's family (immediate and extended), and my dad, step mom, and niece were able to come up as well. We have had so much fun! We have canoed the river twice, gone on long ATV rides, made a trip through Yellowstone, and of course, LOTS of FISHING! I am proud to say that I cought my first fish ever on this trip!

Maddox has had lots of fun playing with all his little cousins and just plain chillin! He sure has been a trooper on this trip. I feel bad for him because it seems like we can't stay in one place for too long, we are always going somewhere and I am sure it takes a toll on him but, he does great!

We should be on our way home in the next day or so, we aren't really sure! The weather is too beautiful here, we don't want to go back to 118 degree weather back in Phoenix! But, we have lots to look forward to when we do get home.. including packing up and moving! Thats right, we are moving. Not out of Arizona, but into a different house. That will have to be saved for another post! Well, when we make it home I will post pictures from our adventures out here! We love and miss everyone!!

No comments:

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other