7.27.2008

Island Park, Idaho!!

Before we get into our vacation, Tom has requested that this should be the first thing anyone see..


Alright, this was our final stop on our vacation route! As I mentioned before, Tommy's family has a few cabins up in Island Park and we were fortunate enough to make it up there for a week to spend time with family. It was so fun and we are pretty bummed to be home! I think Tommy fished about 20 hours out of the day! He loved it! We spent lots of time on the 4 wheelers and on the river! We visited Yellowstone, Big Springs, and Mesa Falls.. it was soo beautiful!
We've got LOTS of pictures!



Kaylee, my dad, Maddox, and I in Yellowstone.


Maddox and I at Old Faithful!


Grandpa and Maddox.... Oh they were soo cute together!


Haha, alright, we had gone to walk around the hot springs and when we got back to the truck, from a distance all I saw was this little head bobbing around. It was funny...


Maddox pooped out on aunt Stacey's legs after a long morning at Uncle Tom's!


The three of us at Mesa Falls.

Stacey and Mad-Dog, the dynamic duo!


Maddox's first time on an ATV! This is for you dad!


Well there you have it! Just a few pictures from our Idaho adventures!


3 comments:

Jenae said...

I love it! Bro you made a cute kid! Ella will not be disappointed! I showed her the blog and she busted up laughing and giggling and smiling looking at all the pics and videos. We may be in luck with our plans!

It was so awesome talking to you the other day. We have got to meet up somewhere soon! I would love to get the dynamic duo back together - whether it be at your cabin or when you come up to visit your sister i don't care i just hope its soon!

Love you kid!
Craig

Ashley Dickman said...

Good'ol Bubba and family! It's really fun to see your little family! Isn't being a parent the best?! You'll have to go and check out our blog... okiefam.blogspot.com! Keep in touch!

Luke and Linds said...

Looks like you had a great vacation. It was good to see you in Rexburg. You're boy is getting big fast. Swing the bat hard, right Tommy?

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other