...... That is the number of weeks I have been pregnant. That's right, we are having a baby girl in January! We couldn't be more excited about it! Maddox always talks about his "baby sister" but I don't think he quite understands what is really going on. I watch him with our friends babies and I know he will be such a great big brother!
This pregnancy has been 100% different than it was with Maddox. When I was pregnant with Maddox I could hardly tell. I was a little sick at the beginning but it wasn't too bad. This time around I was sick for about the first 4 months. I have aches and pains like I have never felt before! And, I had no idea I could be so tired ALL. OF. THE. TIME. It is ridiculous! But, I wouldn't trade it for the world. We are so excited to meet this little girl!

4 comments:
Love the dress!!!! :-)
-Cassandra
YAY YAY YAY! Thanks for posting. I've been missing you. Sorry you're so miserable. Give Maddox a high five for me. :)
look at your cute belly bump! How exciting! It's sort of good to know that you felt so sick with a girl and not so much with a boy because I've had 2 girls and was super sick for the first 4-5 months with both of them.. so, maybe, just maybe if I get a boy next I won't be as sick?! wishful thinking I'm sure ;)
Yay! A girl! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to talk to you, we need to plan a phone date!
Post a Comment