8.29.2010

The Phantom of the Opera


 For my birthday Tommy surprised me with tickets to go see The Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas!!!!!!!! It was totally unexpected and something I had wanted to do for a very long time! Thanks to Tommy's mother, I was able to get a nice outfit for the show (since it was totally unexpected I hadn't packed anything nice). I can't even tell you how excited I was! It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!!

Can I just tell you how much I love this guy?!?! He knows just how to put a smile on my face and he is the BEST father! He takes care of us like its no ones business... He keeps life fun thats for sure! Thank you Tommy for the best birthday and for all that you do!!!! I LOVE YOU!!


I took a picture of this picture we have up in our house. This is us on like our 3rd date... He took me to Las Vegas and that night I knew he was something special. Who knew then what we would have now? :)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I LOVE Phantom!!! :) And I love you! That picture of you two from your date is totally cute! and I LOVE you guys....I'm so happy to have you guys in my life!!! :) I hope you never leave....=) Thank you so much for all you do for us!!! (Especially for the excellent pizza/fun when we we're with Sydney in the hospital!!!)

Bid Penny said...

I'm sooo jealous! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You need to brag about these fun things more often.

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other