I am trying to think of what all has happened to us over the last 2 months..
-Tommy surprised me on Mother's Day with a kitchen aid!
-We have been spending a lot of time in the pool lately..
-I hate packing
-Tommy has found a new place to fish that is close to our new house. He has been going at 4:45 in the morning a few days a week to fish. (Did I mention he is crazy!?)
-My little sister had her baby
-Maddox moved to a big boy bed (not because he was getting out of his crib but because I wasn't about to set the crib up again when he is almost 2 1/2 years old. Ridiculous.) He has done really well. He still doesn't even get out of bed in the mornings. He still calls for us to come get him even though I tell him he can do other wise. I can't decide if its cute or annoying that we still have to come get him EARLY in the mornings.
-My friend Ashley and her husband came into town. Ashley and I were roommates at BYUI and I love her. We didn't get to spend as much time together as I would have liked but it was good to catch up!
-Yesterday Tommy and I celebrated our FOUR year anniversary! We went to dinner at this delicious Italian restaurant and then walked around a few stores. Our new neighbor was sweet enough to watch Maddox for us! It was so great to have a few hours to ourselves. I can't tell you how much I love him.. He is amazing!
What I am looking forward to this summer:
-Lots of swimming
-Our annual trip up to Island Park so that Tommy can do MORE FISHING.
-Hopefully being able to visit family in Texas, Colorado, Vegas, and California!
-Eating lots of strawberries.
So I know this is a pretty boring post so I will add a few pictures to make it more interesting :)
Maddox playing in the fountains. Seriously his FAVORITE thing to do.
One night we went to check on Maddox and this is how we found him. This is probably the closest he has come to falling out.
Cheese!
Well, thats all I've got. I will post pictures of the new house when I get some things on the walls. I promise to make the next post more exciting!



2 comments:
How can Tommy fish in ARIZONA? Don't you know the fish in Idaho will get jealous?!
When is your Island Park trip? Some of us may be staying later at the cabin than we usually do ... anyone want to fish Henry's Lake? Or kayak the Snake down river from Big Springs? It's so tame; I bet you could do it with Maddox in the front of the kayak! -- Shashie
Maddox has aged so much even since you guys have moved. I love the bed picture. Kids are crazy!
Post a Comment