6.17.2010

Maddox hearts CEC

I cannot believe that I take my child to Chuck E Cheese. I suppose its payback for all the times I begged my parents to take me.... and they did. And I did love it......... back then. I guess what is important now is that Maddox loves the over-priced pizza and germ infested games :) Just kidding.. kind of. We all know its true but the kid loves it and we love the kid so... what are we going to do!

The boys racing!

Maddox and his new friend Connor.

This is how Maddox plays ski-ball!

There is that "CHEESE" face I love so much! :) He loved riding high in the helicopter.
My CRAZY man and I!

3 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

I can't believe how old Maddox looks in the close up on the motorcycle- he went from baby to little man!

Bid Penny said...

Wow Maddox is officially old. He's grown up way too fast.

Debbie Fife said...

Guys! I miss you!!! Can't wait to hang out at the cabin!

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other