8.31.2009

Since we have been home...

By the time we got back from Colorado, I was SOOOO sick of traveling. Don't get me wrong, I love all of you who I was able to visit, but I think I was home for like, 2 weeks over the whole summer.. I was OVER it! So, I was soo super excited to be home! We have had so much fun being back together as a family!

For Tommy's birthday, our friends got him tickets to a pre-season Charger's game... SO fun!


We have been readjusting to this HOTT weather! This is how Maddox cools off..

This last weekend we went to this place called Joe's Farm Grill. They have delicious food and some fun places to play...
 
  
 
So, anyway, we are so happy to be back and we are enjoying every minute being together as a family! I love my boys!!

1 comment:

Helena said...

I love that picture of Maddox sitting in the fridge! Haha, smart boy :) He is getting so big! He looks like a boy full of personality! We can't wait to meet him! -Helena

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other