11.03.2008

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!!

So, we spent our Halloween weekend in San Diego. We were so excited to get out of the heat and into some good weather! We had so much fun while we were there... Our Halloween day started at the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla. For some reason I had been dying to go to an aquarium and since Phoenix doesn't have one, that was at the top of my list to do! Anyway, it is a pretty small one but we still had so much fun...


So, after we were done with the aquarium it was time to get all ready for Halloween night! Thanks to Nana Winfree, Maddox had the cutest lion outfit. I'm not sure he liked it so much but I thought it was darling! (yes, I just called him "darling") Anyway, we spent the night visiting friends and passing out candy with the family.

This is right when we had put the outfit on. I can only imagine what he was thinking...


So, that was our Halloween. Maddox was so much fun and loved seeing all the little kids dressed up. Thanks to Tommy's parents for "putting us up" for the weekend and sharing Maddox's first Halloween with us. We had a blast!

Well, the rest of the weekend we stayed pretty busy. Saturday morning we went to the soccer game of one of the little girls that I used to nanny for. She has gotten so big! It was fun to visit with them for a little while. Later on, I went to get my hair done, I am now a brunette! ( I will post pictures later..) It was just time for a change... I really like it, though it will take some getting used to! Anyway, while I was getting my hair done Tommy was out rallying for Prop. 8 (to proctect marriage between man and woman). There were hundreds of people there which was pretty cool. We will see how big of an impact he made tomorrow..........

Well, that was our weekend away in California. Now, we will be home for 5 days then we will be off to San Fransisco! Tommy will be working up there for a few days so I am going along with him to see the sights! Life is crazy but we are loving every moment of it....

1 comment:

Megan said...

That's the cutest little Lion I've ever seen! We miss you guys too! Come back up here and visit us again!

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other