IT IS OFFICIAL. Maddox is CRAWLING!!!! Tommy was playing with him in his room while I was getting laundry done and all of a sudden, Tommy is whisper-yelling at me "HE'S CRAWLING". I cannot believe my baby is crawling! In the video he is wearing a sleep sack which I am sure makes it a little difficult but, he did it!!
4 comments:
That is the cutest little video I've ever seen! Haha.. I love how he takes a break from crawling to wave.. how CUTE!
In my experience, crawling isn't that bad, you can still keep them contained pretty well, then walking, it's a little harder, but they really just waddle and almost go slower than when they were crawling... when you REALLY have to watch out.. is when they start running! Ah.. I can't tell you how many times I've come almost lost my daughter in the store because she just takes off! haha.
We loved checking out your Blog. What a cute family you guys have. Maddox is going to keep you on your toes.
-Krissy
HOORAY FOR MADDOX!! I love the updates, keep them coming. :) I can't believe how big he's getting. The picture of him at the Trunk-or-Treat is really cute too.
Miss you guys!
GET THE GATES OUT! Your life as parents has officially begun. There's no stopping Maddox now! Unfasten your seat belts and put on the running shoes. Have fun!
Post a Comment