5.23.2008
Never a Dull Moment...
Some of you know that the house we have been living in lately has been a little crazy.. From scorpions to dead cats after vacation, there is always something new we have to deal with. Well, we are dog sitting for a friend of Tommy's. The dog arrived and we took it to the back yard just to get him used to his new home for the next week. Well, he starts to bark quite a bit so we go out back to check it out. We found 2 little baby kittens in the bushes!! Since they were "wild" they were pretty angry. When Tom went to pick them up they would hiss at him... not very fun! Anyway, we finally caught them and put them in a box in our garage. In the morning they had climbed out of the "air hole" Tom had left them. We spent about a half an hour looking for them in the garage. Later that day I tried to take them to the humane society. They wanted to charge money to drop them off! Luckily, my friend Kelley took them to her apartment complex and was able to find them homes in less than 10 minutes! Phew! I wonder what we will come upon next....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other
3 comments:
Megan! What is going on down there?! The cats seem to be drawn to you guys. Hopefully that will be the end of that excitement for a little while. I miss you guys!
Tommy, you look sooo cute!! Hey, the wifey and I have a blog too (I guess we are all pretty cool).
http://clarkandjennagray.blogspot.com/
Take care.
I love these things this way I can keep track of you all. This is Spencer Janke one of Tommy's mission buddies.
Post a Comment