Well, simply stated, Maddox LOVES bath time. It has to be one if his favorite things! There is nothing cuter than little Maddox's naked butt!! I will try to keep these pictures as PG as possible!

Daddy also loves bath time. Splashing, funny faces, and warming up a cold baby are just a few things Tom enjoys. Tom will do just about anything to get a smile out of this guy!


Maddox loves to chew on his fingers! Sometimes I think he tries to get his whole fist in there. Maybe one day!

And this is the finished product! He has some crazy hair before the brush reaches it! Anyway, there is bath night from start to finish! We hope you enjoyed it!
3 comments:
Hey Megan! Your little boy is adorable! I can't believe how fast they grow. We are in TX for the summer. Mike has an internship at some law firms there. 6 weeks in Dallas and 6 weeks in Houston so it should be fun. It was great to hear from you!
Oh my gosh!
Hi Megan! I'm sorry, but I was a little taken back that you were married and have a little boy! When I first read your comment on my blog I was still remembering you as the little freshman in highschool! I forget that I'm not the only one that get's older :) Your family is adorable, congratulations! I wish I were in Arizona right now, Up here in the Portland, OR area it just rains ALL THE TIME. Enjoy little Maddox while he's a baby because he'll be too big for his own good before you know it :)
What's up Tommy and Megan? Lindsey and I just ran into your blog, Cute baby! We're 7 weeks away. Our blogspot is www.thecoatsfam.blogspot.com Keep it real
Post a Comment