1.04.2011

I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Just to clear things up, I am not freaking out. We are all so excited and as ready as we can be to bring this little girl (still no name decided) into our family! I just realized that I better like, forget getting rested up and have some fun and do things with Maddox nonstop this week because I know things are about to change. Big time.
So, Tommy is out of town. (Yes, I am due in 6 days and he is in Dallas for a training meeting). We flew his sister, Stacey, out to be with me heaven forbid I go into labor or something! Fine by me... Stacey is just the right person to drag along to do all the things Maddox and I love to do! We have a fun week planned but today we went to the Aquarium. Maddox couldn't wait to go and see all the fishies....











He had so much fun!!


I love this little guy. As excited as I am to bring baby girl home, I am going to miss the mommy and Maddox time. We have so much fun and we have such a special relationship. I hope he always knows how special he is to me and he will always be my baby!!

1 comment:

Teryn said...

very excited for you megan! good luck with your new bundle of joy in a few days! ah! Loved all the pics.. your little man is adorable!

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other