7.14.2010

Texas= 4th of July, Baby Blessings, and FUN!!

We were so blessed with the opportunity to visit Texas for a few special occasions! We had a lot of fun and we were glad to escape the AZ heat!
The MAIN reason we went to visit was for baby blessings. My little sister, Casey and her husband Jose welcomed their little girl, Sophie, in May. My cousin Bobby, and his wife, Helena, welcomed their little boy, Jefferson, in April. It was soo fun to be surrounded by these cute little babies! It was soo special to have all of our families here for their blessings. I can't believe I didn't get pictures of them in their blessing outfits. Sorry!

We also enjoyed celebrating the 4th. Of course, we celebrated on the 3rd with a pool party, BBQ, and of course.. FIREWORKS!!!! I didn't get any pictures of the boys lighting their fireworks.. probably because I was to busy being paranoid that Tommy was going to blow his hands off or something... Lets just say, I was glad when the night was over and there were no trips to the hospital!

Tommy and the rest of the family left after the 4th but Maddox and I were able to stay another week. It did  A LOT of raining that week.... which I won't complain about because I love the Texas thunderstorms and we don't get much of any kind of storm where we are at so I soaked it all in! We spent a lot of time hanging out with my sister and cousins, swimming (when it wasn't raining), and spending some much needed time with my mom!

As always, we were sad to come home but its nice to get back into the swing of things. Maddox has been on detox since we have been home... Gotta get him off of the week long sugar high that he has been on thanks to GAGA CANDY!!

Maddox and Daddy swimming!!

Four Generations!

Woah! How did you get up there Maddox!?

Maddox and Daddy scouting out there fishing spot for the next morning. Maddox caught the biggest fish! (I will try to get that video on here sometime!)

Maddox and Daddy on our walk. I think Maddox fell asleep about 12 seconds after I took this picture!

Maddox LOVED holding his new cousin!

... and snuggling her!

Maddox helping grandpa build the new bunk beds!

Maddox showing me how big he is by climbing all the way up the bunk bed ladder.

No comments:

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other