10.15.2009

The Many Sides of our Maddox

We have decided that Maddox's future has no limits. He can be just about whatever he wants and he has already started trying his hands in a few things...


A Doctor


A Baseball Player (he practices daily and I'm sure daddy wouldn't mind!)


A Stud (I mean really... You can't resist that)


A golfer... He is getting better :)


The President of the United States ( I think we would be in good hands!)


A Super Hero!!


A Rockstar!!!!


A Cowboy (yeeeehaw)

And a Public Speaker (please refer back to the video titled "Best. Video. Ever." on 8.03.09)

What will we end up with? :)

We have been staying busy here. A few nights ago we went and hiked Pinnacle Peak. Tommy has been busy with work and playing baseball/softball. I have had a blast preparing for Halloween this year and now that it has started to cool off a little we have ventured outdoors and found lots of fun things to do! Maddox is learning so much and is doing new things everyday. I cannot believe how big he has gotten. He cracks us up daily and is such a fun and happy boy! I love every second of my life!!!!
We can't quite decide on any costumes for Maddox.. Any suggestions? 


1 comment:

Luke said...

Maddox is sure growing up. Looks like everything is well with the Fam. Hope to see you guys soon.

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other