So, I never posted about Easter or any of the happenings of the last few weeks...

Here is Maddox going after his first Reeses. Life will never be the same.. He got a few tasty chocolates, a movie, some cars, and grandma Winfree got him a very large, very soft duck (which he loves to snuggle)!

Here is the big guy playing at fountain outside a restaurant... He loved to throw pennies in.

So, Maddox has also had his first date. A candle-lit dinner at Houston's with Kennedy. She is only 6 or 7 months old and they are the same size. It was pretty cute.. Maddox tried to feed her a pbj and all sorts of other goodies!

Maddox also loves spending time at the pool and playing in the grass. We are going to have some fun this summer!
1 comment:
Awe! Maddox had his first date! So CUTE! I love it! I can't believe how much he is growing! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment