We had all the food catered by a company that Tommy uses on a weekly basis for his lunches. It consisted of HUGE burgers, pulled BBQ chicken, Mac-n-cheese, a salad, twice baked potatoes, and a fruit and veggie platter. Seriously, SO good! We had so much food left over it wasn't even funny. My freezer is full and we will not starve for the next few months! Anyway, lets get to the festivities.
I know, I am SO mean for making him wear his party hat.
First taste!
I LOVE CAKE

Time to get cleaned up!! What a mess!!

I think the balloons were the babies favorite part of the whole night.

Baby in a bag.

Thats right, BYU
Just chattin' it up on his new phone...We walked away with lost of toys, lots of books, and TONS of clothes. Thanks to everyone who was able to be there to help us celebrate the big ONE.
2 comments:
happy birthday little guy... we are glad that you had a wonderful first birthday!
HOW ADORABLE! Happy birthday Maddox!Megan, the cake is so cute!
Post a Comment