9.18.2008

We Don't Stop

So, about a week after we moved into the new place, we left for sunny San Diego! Our friends Colby and Corinne were married so we went to attend their reception. We had a blast, as we always do when we go back. It was a pretty relaxing trip which was nice after a hectic week of moving. We took Maddox down to the beach for the first time and just plain hung out! After San Diego, we had a work week in Las Vegas. While Tom was VERY busy with work, I was busy hanging out with family and friends. We spent time with "GiGi", Tommy's grandmother who recently had a fall. I was able to see some old friends and spent a lot of time with Kelly, Tommy's cousin. Later on in the week, Tommy lucked out! His cousins had an extra ticket to the BYU/UCLA game so his wonderful wifey let him go for the weekend to Utah :) I didn't have such a bad time myself! I went to Lake Mead to celebrate Kylie's 8th birthday. That was a fun and interesting trip (to say the least!). Glad to say BYU killed UCLA and I made it back from the lake alive! Anyway, here are some recent pictures...


Stacey and Mad-Dog. They are best friends!

Daddy and Maddox at the beach. Notice Maddox holding up a "number one" finger. He is already taking after Tommy....

Now here are a few new favorites...


Tommy tried taking his shirt off... pretty cute!


Maddox's first time in a restaurant high chair. He loved it.


Teething biscuit... I had to hose him off when he was done.

1 comment:

Mickey and Kelly said...

Cute pics! It was fun hanging out last week.Thanks for hangin in at the lake.The boats up and running now. Well see you guys next week.

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other