8.06.2008

Our Little Slugger

Well, as some of you know, Tom plays baseball in a city league here in Phoenix. He had a game this weekend so I thought it was only appropriate to dress Maddox in his baseball best!


....and there he is! Our future slugger!

Well, the Hainline family is embarking on a new adventure.. well, kind of. At least a new house! We will be moving into a condo across the street in about 2 weeks! Tom and I are extremely excited to be moving into a place that is the right size for our family. As you know, we have been living in a house that has been a little too big for just the three of us. It has also brought a number of headaches ranging from scorpions, to cats, to just plain throwing our money away! So, I have gotten busy packing and getting ready for the move. Thankfully, Tommy's sister, Stacey, will be coming out to help me with Maddox for a few days! We can't wait to see her and we can't wait to be in a new place!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

He's a cute one, Megan! I haven't ever seen pictures of him. Just knew he was around. Thanks for your note on our blog. I'm glad to see that you've got one too. Hope you are all doing well. Hey, and I'm curious about this "love/hate" relationship about Arizona. Shannon and I are looking at moving there in a few years.

Mickey and Kelly said...

Hey guys!
Cute blog...I stayed up till 2am last night starting one. Megan I'm probably going to be giving you a call for some tips soon.By the way Maddox told me at the cabin that he wants a brother or sister.Hmm...Love, The Baker Family

The Best Thing To Hold Onto In Life Is Each Other